Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Totes & Bears

Once again I have been searching for a new carryall bag, one that is functional, well designed and can keep everything organized.
For me this means the requisite wallet, car keys, cell phone, sunglasses, snacks, lipgloss, fabric swatches and the occassional roly poly habitat (my daughter is a constant collector of living creatures).  I am not ashamed to admit that I have a closet shelf full of tote bags that are useful for specific jobs, trips to the beach, farmers market, and airplane carry on, but none are able to keep the tiny tidbits that inevitably get lost in the depths of the bag's belly, organized.

Happily though, during my search I did find some nice options.

Elizabeth Dunker, author of one of my favorite blogs Fine Little Day has this large pocket canvas tote available in her shop.

The New Domestic Bon Journey tote is also wonderful.  I use this as my airplane carry-on and with the solid bottom, it holds everything I need for travel.

Meilingerzita on Etsy has a fun shop to visit.  Not only does she make adorable totes (this one is on its way to me...look at the pockets in the adorable fabric) but she also sews bears, bunnies and sweet dolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment